2,200 lb. Straight Axle Assembly with 4-Bolt on 4 Inch Hubs - 62 Inch Hub Face
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
2,200 lb. straight trailer axle assembly includes axle tube with spindles, castle nuts and cotter pins, cast iron 4 on 4" hubs with bearings, seals, grease caps and lug nuts, double eye leaf springs with U-bolts, nuts and tie plates. Axle tube is 1-3/4" diameter x 3/16" wall round tubing. This axle DOES NOT include flanges for mounting electric or hydraulic brakes. Axle is supplied with loose spring seats which must be welded to the axle tube to complete the installation.
Axles are manufactured with a slight camber (arch). When attaching spring seats, axle must be positioned with the arch at the top of the axle.
- Axles may be special ordered with hub face widths from 24 to 94 inches. Please contact customer service.
- Includes (2) 4 on 4 inch studded hubs with bearings, seals and grease caps
- Spring seats are shipped loose and must be welded to the axle to complete the installation
- Includes double eye springs with U-bolts, tie plates and lock nuts
- 1-1/16 inch straight spindles with castle nuts and cotter pins
- Used on boat trailers, tent campers, utility and snowmobile trailers
|Mount Width||46 to 52 inch|
|Overall Width||66-1/2 inch|
|Spring Dimensions||27 inch (eye to eye) x 1 3/4 inch|
|Width At Hub Face||62 inch|