Bulldog Twin Cam Single Speed Square Jack - Non Spring Return
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
The industry's strongest drop leg jack. The Bulldog Twin Cam features a convenient, enclosed pin mechanism with "twin cam" action that will quickly make this heavy duty.
The Bulldog Twin Cam drop leg mechanism allows an increase in vertical static capacity by using 3/4" pins to transfer forces between the drop leg and inner tune of the jack.
The unique Twin Cam drop leg mechanism actuates the drop leg pins in both directions, giving the operator full control over engagement and disengagement of the drop leg pins. The design does not rely on spring pressure alone to keep the pins in the locked position. Also, the Twin Cam drop leg mechanism maintains tighter alignment between the drop leg tube and inner tube by having engagement on both sides of drop leg tube.
- Compatible with Bulldog powered drive electric motor system but it reduces the lift capacity to 7,500 lbs
- See picture 2 above for multiple companion jack configurations
- Easy access grease fittings allow for lubrication of internal jack gears and jack screw/nut
- Patented screw stop prevents screw and/or nut damage when jack is fully extended, keeping the screw in good condtion for maximum screw/nut cycle life
- Patented assembly design makes gears, jack screw/nut, and other internal components easilt serviceable. 12-1/2" of screw travel
- Drop leg features 5 positions with 13-1/2" of adjustment
- 10" x 10" heavy gauge steel foot plate
- Heavy-duty 1" diameter steel input shaft
|Extended B||53-1/2 inch|
|Lift Capacity||12,500 lbs.|
|Retracted A||27-1/2 inch|
|Support Capacity||25,000 lbs.|