5,200 lb. Drop Axle Assembly with Hydraulic Brakes & 6-Bolt on 5-1/2 Hub/Drums - 89-1/2 Inch Hub Face
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
5,200 lb., 4" drop trailer axle assembly includes axle tube with spindles, castle nuts and cotter pins, hydraulic brakes, cast iron 6 stud on 5-1/2" bolt circle hub/drums with bearings, seals, grease caps and lug nuts, double eye leaf springs with U-bolts, nuts and tie plates. Axle tube is 3" diameter x 3/16" wall round tubing. Axle is supplied with loose spring seats which must be welded to the axle tube to complete the installation.
Axles are manufactured with a slight camber (arch). When attaching spring seats, axle must be positioned with the arch at the top of the axle.
- Axles may be special ordered with hub face widths from 24 to 94 inches. Please contact customer service.
- Includes (2) 6 on 5-1/2 inch studded hub/drums with bearings, seals, grease caps and 12 inch hydraulic brakes
- Spring seats are shipped loose and must be welded to the axle to complete the installation
- Includes double eye springs with U-bolts, tie plates and lock nuts
- 1-3/4 inch x 1-1/4 inch tapered spindles with castle nuts and cotter pins
|Mount Width||71-1/2 to 73 inch|
|Overall Width||92 inch|
|Spring Dimensions||27 inch (eye to eye) x 1 3/4 inch|
|Width At Hub Face||89-1/2 inch|