3,500 lb. Straight Axle Assembly with Electric Brakes & 5-Bolt on 4-1/2 Inch Hub/Drums - 86 Inch Hub Face
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
3,500 lb. straight trailer axle assembly includes axle tube with spindles, castle nuts and cotter pins, electric brakes, cast iron 5 on 4-1/2 inch hub/drums with bearings, seals, grease caps and lug nuts, double eye leaf springs with U-bolts, nuts and tie plates. Axle tube is 2-3/8" diameter x 3/16" wall round tubing. Axle is supplied with loose spring seats which must be welded to the axle tube to complete the installation.
Axles are manufactured with a slight camber (arch). When attaching spring seats, axle must be positioned with the arch at the top of the axle.
- Axles may be special ordered with hub face widths from 24 to 94 inches. Please contact customer service.
- Includes (2) 5 on 4-1/2 inch studded hub/drums with bearings, seals and grease caps and 10 inch electric brakes
- Spring seats are shipped loose and must be welded to the axle to complete the installation
- Includes double eye springs with U-bolts, tie plates and lock nuts
- 1-3/8 inch x 1-1/16 inch tapered spindles with castle nuts and cotter pins
- Used on boat trailers, tent campers, utility and snowmobile trailers
|Mount Width||68 to 74 inch|
|Overall Width||90-1/2 inch|
|Spring Dimensions||27 inch (eye to eye) x 1 3/4 inch|
|Width At Hub Face||86 inch|