|Learning Center About Track My Order Cart|
Talk to a Hitch Expert
|#1 Authorized Blue Ox Internet Dealer||8am-5pm CST M-F|
We ship 97% of all of our orders from our main Burnsville, Minnesota warehouse. Burnsville, Minnesota is a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The other 3% of the orders that we ship are drop-shipped directly from the manufacturers to you (you will be notified if your order is being drop-shipped to you).
We want you to understand completely the shipping / transit time it takes for you to actually get your package. This can be a bit confusing, most people assume that if we ship their package on Monday - that Monday counts as one of the shipping days, this is not true.
Transit time to you is computed as follows: If we pack up and ship your order on Monday (for example), the actual transit time starts on Tuesday. For example: If you are 3 days from Burnsville, Minnesota and we pack and ship you your order on Monday - you will receive your package on Thursday (not on Wednesday). This is how UPS computes their shipping. Lastly, UPS does not work on Saturdays and Sundays - so, weekend days DO NOT COUNT in the transit time computation (again, we have no control over this - UPS does not work on Saturdays or Sundays). Thank you!
Note: Saturday & Sunday deliveries are not available.