Pair of 5-Bolt on 4-1/2 Inch Hub-Drums with Flanged, Tapered Spindles, Bearings and Electric Brakes
Have a Question ? Talk to a specialist- Live chat or call 800-624-7630
Easily build your own axle with this 3,500 lb rated hub/drum assembly. This kit includes (2) 5-bolt on 4-1/2 inch bolt center hub/drums for 3,500 lb axles, (2) 1-3/8 inch to 1-1/16 inch tapered spindles with brake flanges, (2) castle nuts, (2) cotter pins, (10) 1/2-20 lug nuts, (2) 2.561 inch O.D. x 1.719 inch I.D. grease seals, (2) L-44649 1-1/16 inch I.D. bearings, (2) L-68149 1-3/8 inch bearings, (2) spindle washers and (2) 1.986 inch O.D. dust caps with plugs. Also included are a pair of 10 inch x 2-1/4 inch electric brake backing plates with mounting hardware.
- Please Note: Fabricating an axle requires the proper equipment needed to apply a weld. If you are uncomfortable with your welding capabilities, this project should be handled by a qualified welder.
- Pair of flanged 1-3/8 inch to 1-1/16 inch tapered spindles
- Bearings included - (2) L-68149 1-3/8 inch I.D. and (2) L-44649 1-1/16 inch I.D.
- Hub/drums have pre-installed pressed in races
- Hub/drums have a 5-bolt pattern on 4-1/2 inch bolt circle. 10 inch inside diameter x 2-1/2 inch depth.
- Spindles feature a brake flange and a round 1-3/4 inch stock diameter with a tapered spindle surface of 1-3/8 inch and 1-1/16 inch
- See picture 2 for spindle dimensions
|Bolt Pattern||5 x 4.5|